Liberty 458Enquire About This Yacht
From the moment you step aboard this Liberty 458, you know that this is a classic sailing yacht! The warmth of the teak interior and expansive teak deck lend her an atmosphere of unrivalled coziness and "ship-feeling". She is loved by her German owners, who keep her in first class, immaculate condition.
The Liberty 458 was designed and built with excellence in mind. Yet, practical features such as a workshop cabin, which also provides direct access to the engine compartment haven't been overlooked.
The impressive amount of space, with unbelievable storage, makes her a great liveaboard and off shore cruiser. With all lines aft to self-tailing winches, convenience and ease of handling is assured.
She is in a class by herself and we invite you to make an early appointment, to see and appreciate her excellence first hand.
|Designer||Joerg Von Rehden|
|Engine||Ford Lehman 90hp 4 cyl|
|Deck||Teak over GRP|
|Steering||Pedestal Edson wooden spoked wheel with cable to quadrant; emergency tiller.|
|Builder||Shin Fa/ Liberty Yachts|
|Bowthruster||Vetus 3.5 HP|
|Keel||3/4 long keel with skeg.|
|Fuel||1000 Ltrs (263glns)|
|Engine hours||approx. 5,600 hrs.|
|Speed under power||7 kts under power & sail|
|Propeller||Fixed three blade.|
Owners double berth stateroom and ensuite/shower. Plus double guest cabin and separate bathroom facilities.
- Two burner stove with oven.
- 2 refrigerators.
- Double s/s sink.
2x Hot/Cold pressurised shower
2 x marine toilet.1 x black water holding tank to fwd head.
Electrics & Batteries:
- 4 x 120 amp house
- 1 x 120 amp engine start
- 4 x 80 watt solar panels
- Air Marine wind generator
- Invertor: 12v/220v
- Engine alternator
- Shorepower line
- Bilge system: 2 x automatic bilge pumps; 2 x electric shower sump pumps; 1 x manual Whale in cockpit.
Electronics & Navigation:
- Autopilot: Autohelm 6000
- Radar: Raytheon R 40X
- VHF: Sailor C 4901
- SSB: ICOM M 800
- Log/Speed; Depth Sounder: Wind instruments: All VDO
- GPS: Phillips Navigator Cruising
- Wind vane: Windpilot Pacific Plus
Francespar aluminium mast & boom. S/S rigging.
- Main: Fully-battened, 3 reefs ; Doyle
- Furling Genoa
- Lightwind Genoa
- Working Jib
- Strong Wind Jib
- Furling Staysail
- all from Lee-Sails, Hongkong.
- Liferaft Autoflug, 6 pers. in container
- 6 Lifejackets
- 3 Life rings
- 1 EPIRB
- 3 Fire extinguishers
- Auto bilge pumps
- Winches: Lewmar. 9 x two speed self-tailing.
- Electric windlass with remote control from foredeck and cockpit.
- 1 x Bügel
- 1 x CQR
- 1 x Fortress
- Chain: 100 m 10 m/m , 25 m 10m/m
Bimini and side covers Sunbrella sail covers:
Force Ten inflatable with Yamaha 15hp outboard