Columbia Yacht 43Enquire About This Yacht
The light displacement of the Columbia 43 affords considerable speed and agility, whilst the roomy, comfortable interior make Itaca the ideal sailboat for full-time liveaboard blue water sailors.
Itaca's 10' cushioned cockpit offers ample space for the helmsman and numerous guests beneath a solid frame Sunbrella shade cloth, whilst a solid fibreglass bimini shields the companionway further forward.
The multilevel sky-lit saloon features a "U" shaped dining area with central table across from a spacious, open-style port side galley. Bunk berths and a long settee in the forward, lower tier of the saloon offer comfortable living space as well as ample stowage.
The wide V berth in the main bow cabin is lined with neat, varnished dark wood shelving and cabinets, breezy and well lit beneath a sizeable overhead hatch.
A proven, swift passage maker this much-loved cruising home now awaits new owners and new adventures.
|Builder||Columbia Sailing Yachts, USA|
|Displacement||8573 kgs Dry Load|
|Fuel Tanks||1 (200 Liters)|
|Water Tanks||1 (200 Liters)|
|Engine||Perkins 4107 50 HP|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive||Propeller||3 blade propeller|
Entering the interior down the shallow companionway steps you immediately feel the spaciousness. A small dinette to starboard doubles as the nav station. Moving forward the saloon has a pair of bunks to starboard and the owners cabin is full forward.
Force 10 gimbaled oven with two burner stove, wide bench space and large stainless steel sink, with chest style refrigeration and storage space, as well as drawer compartments and sizeable hull side cabinets.
EchoTech watermaker 260 DML
Electrics & Batteries: :
Xantrex PROwatt SV2000 inverter, AirX Primus Wind generator.
Electronics & Navigation:
- Clipper Echo Sounder
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Garmin 740S GPS & echo sounder
- Garmin GPS map 76Csx
- Garmin Radar 18 HD/24
- Raymarine ST 60 wind instrument
- VHF 155 West Marine
- VHF Antenna Galaxy 5525-HP
- VHF Standard Horizon
- Vesper Marine AIS WatchMate
- Spare main and jib halyards
- Spare jib and staysail sheets
- RICHARD jibe preventer
- Garhauer telescopic vang
- Telescopic spinnaker pole (new)
- Miscellaneous blocks and tackles
- 2 x Barlow self-tailing spinnaker winches
- 2 x Lewmar self-tailing staysail winches (2015)
- 2 x self-tailing reefing winches (2015)
- 1 x mast self tailing spinnaker winch (2015)
- Macksail Main sail 9 oz Dacron, three reefs
- Macksail Jib 110% 9 oz Dacron (2013) with ARKEN furler
- Macksail Staysail 9 oz Dacron (2103) with ARKEN furler
- Macksail Gennaker 0.5 oz nylon (2015)
- Staysail Gennaker 0.5 oz nylon (2009)
- 2 x personal flotation devices, Automatic/Manual
- 6 x Type II USCG approved life jackets
- 2 x USCG approved type IV Horseshoe buoy
- 2 x Automatic bilge pumps
- Gusher 10 manual bilge pump (incl service kit)
- PAR Self-priming bilge pump
- 4 x Type B1 chemical fire extinguishers
- USCG approved day and night flares valise
- Revere Offshore commander Life raft (2016)
- Life sling overboard rescue system
- Delta Drogue Paratech with 100 m 3/4 nylon rode (2015 unused)
- Globafix iPro GPS EPIRB
- 25 kg ROCNA with 100 m high tensile chain
- 20 kg CQR anchor with 100 m 5/8 nylon & 40ft 3.8 chain
- 37 X Fortress with 10 m 3/8 chain and 65 m nylon rode
- MAKO Windlass 500 watt
Dinghy & Outboard:
West Marine inflatable dinghy with fibreglass floor. Tohatsu 4 stroke 6 hp