Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 54 DSEnquire About This Yacht
An excellent example of the renowned 54 Deck Saloon from Jeanneau, Owner’s version, with amazingly spacious accommodation, together with ease of handling with electric PROFURL furler, in-mast furling main, 3 electric HARKEN ST winches, MAX POWER bowthruster, powerful 100 HP YANMAR Turbo Intercooler engine, BRUNTON folding prop and home from home amenities: Air Con, microwave, genset, watermaker, 4 burner stove with extractor, VICTRON Energy 2500VA inverter, improved sound system, two fridges, together with all RAYMARINE electronics, auto pilot, AIS transponder, wind generator, all new standing rigging May 2014, new genoa May 2014, new mainsail 2018. Engine hours 1945, genset hours 870...... just ready to go.
|Designer||J.Fauroux / V.Garroni / Jeanneau|
|Ballast||5,000 kg cast iron|
|Total power||100 HP|
|Propeller||3 blade propeller|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Fuel||410 litres (1 s/s tank)|
|Water||970 litres (3 s/s tanks )|
|Holding||50 Liters (1 Plastic)|
Forward owner’s cabin with centerline queen bed with slatted bed base, ensuite toilet and shower, two hanging lockers and lockers alongside hull both sides, 4 drawers under bed, small desk with seat.
Large saloon with dining table to starboard, with U settee and two chairs, lounge on port side with two mini sofa’s, small coffee table and bar locker.
Navigation station to starboard and galley to port, with ENO 4 burner stove and oven, Cooker extractor hood, Microwave, and toaster, 2 fridges, one sea-water cooled fridge-freezer, one air-cooled, installed new 2014.
Two aft cabins, each with en suite bathroom and shower. These two cabins easily transform to one single huge aft cabin with huge berth by removing the central bulkhead which stores neatly under the forward cabin bed, just a half-hour job.
The boat is now with this double aft cabin configuration complete with in fills.
The interior is fitted out with solid and veneer teak, vinyl headliners, maximum headroom of 2.15m, all lighting is LED.
ENO 4 burner stove and oven with an overhead extractor fan, ELECTROLUX microwave, two fridges, one sea-water cooled fridge-freezer, one air cooled, totaling 280 cubic litres, installed new in 2014. High quality resin countertop with deep dish drain and double stainless steel sink. JOHNSON pressurised water. WHALE foot pumped water. 45 litre RARITAN water heater, shore power, genset or main engine.
Four. Three hot and cold below and one hot and cold in cockpit.
Three manual JABSCO. One holding tank in aft cabin.
- YANMAR 4JH3HTE 100 HP Turbo Intercooler and HURTH gearbox with a fitted DRIVESAVER to the shaft. VOLVO dripless shaft seal, BRUNTONS feathering autoprop with rope cutter. There is a spare three blade fixed propeller, spare VOLVO shaft seal, spare VETUS flexible coupling (new), spare fuel and oil filters, spare engine and genset impellers.
- ONAN 7KW generator with 720 original hours
- MAX POWER bow thruster (props replaced 2014)
- ECHOTEC 390 AML1 70 lph watermaker (2014)
- Four air conditioning units serving the whole interior
Electrics & Batteries:
- The yacht's AC system is 240 Volt, shore power inlet and cabin outlets. VICTRON Energy Phoenix 12/2500 inverter/charger. VICTRON Energy BMV-700 battery monitor. The yacht's DC system is 12 and 24VDC.
- 12 volt house bank is 4 x 90amp MASTERVOLT AGM (new 2014)
- 12 volt engine battery is a 70amp maintenance free
- 24 volt electric winch batteries are 2 x 70amp maintenance free
- New 24 volt windlass 2018, bowthruster and electric furler batteries are two banks of 4 x 70amp gel batteries (new 2017)
- MORNING STAR MPPT 60amp solar regulator (2014) and SUPERWIND wind generator c/w regulator and stop switch (2014)
- One electric ITT Diaphragm pump. One electric LALIZAS 1500 gph pump
- Float switches replaced with electronic devices for added security in 2018.
Electronics & Navigation:
- RAYMARINE ST60 Multi x 2 units, both helms
- RAYMARINE ST60 Wind x 2 units, both helms
- RAYMARINE DSM 300 digital sounder
- RAYMARINE ST6001 Smartpilot x 2 units, one at starboard steering position, one at chart table.
- RAYMARINE linear drive Type 2
- ICOM IC-M601 DSC VHF radio
- ICOM IC-M1V water proof hand held VHF radio
- IRIDIUM Extreme Satphone (2014)
- GPS RAYMARINE RAYSTAR GP125 antenna
- 2 x RAYMARINE E120 Multi Function Display chartplotters,one in cockpit, one at chart table.
- VESPER WATCHMATE AIS transponder with world chart display with internal+external GPS and antenna, with WiFi connection to compatible devices such as iPad, iPhone, computer etc. (2014)
- FURUNO Navtex NX300 receiver
- REDPORT Optimizer WiFi router and and e-mail compressor (2014)
Keel stepped triple spreader 'Marechal' mast with in-mast furling system. PROFURL electric furling headsail system.
Removable inner forestay, double backs. All stainless steel standing rigging, including turnbuckles, was replaced by Jonas Rommell in Trinidad in 2014.
Rigid boom vang, Spinnaker pole stored on Harken ball bearings car in front of mast, complete with running rigging. HARKEN genoa cars, Small bowsprit for asymmetric spinnaker.
- 2 x electric HARKEN self tailing #66 primary winches
- 2 x HARKEN self tailing #46 winches on roof (one electric)
- SPINLOCK jammers and HARKEN turning blocks for halyards and control lines
- HARKEN genoa sheet tracks with adjustable ball bearing HARKEN fairleads
- HARKEN mainsail traveler
A sail locker forward, reached through a hatch on deck has an access ladder and stores much gear. The cockpit has two vast lockers under the helm seats, two lockers under the cockpit seats and a dedicated life raft locker and gas locker under the floor.
- 1 x furling genoa (new in 2014)
- 1 x furling mainsail (brand new May 2018, unused)
- 1 x asymmetric spinnaker c/w sock and sprit
- 1 x RESCYOU PRO Offshore four person life raft (2014)
- 8 x PFD's
- 2 x RAYMARINE LIFE TAGS
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit
- 24 volt LEWMAR 2000watt windlass (new 2018) c/w remote
- 77 lb CQR
- 60m of 1/2 inch chain (new 2018)
- 16kg FOB HP emergency anchor c/w 10m of 10mm chain and rode
- Fresh water maker - Echotec 70 lph.
- Deep freezer - Fridge only.
- Hot water - Raritan 45 litre
- Battery charger - 1 x 40amp 12volt. 1 x 20amp 24volt.
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric bilge pump
- Bow thruster
- Microwave oven
- Air conditioning - 4 units, reversible.
- Sea water pump
- Marine head
- Inverter - Victron Phoenix 2400VA
- Generator - Onan 7kva 830 hours.
- Shore power inlet
- Cockpit cushions
- Teak cockpit
- Swimming ladder
- Cockpit shower
- Wind generator
- Cockpit table
- Teak sidedecks
- Outboard engine brackets
Covers and Awnings:
New sprayhood 2018.. SUNBRELLA Bimini new in 2016.
Dinghy and Outboard:
2.70m Hypalon AB dinghy. TOHATSU 3.5hp (2014).